Please split this list!

Tim Abell tim at timwise.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 23:39:33 CEST 2008

A large volume of mail on this list is support requests as Stroller
mentioned, and I think it is this that makes the community developments
harder to follow.

I was about to suggest a new support list, and then looking at
http://lists.openmoko.org/mailman/listinfo/ I realise there already is one.

I agree with the posters who argue that split by distro etc is unworkable.

Thus I think the answer may be to engage in a campaign of responding to
support requests on this list directing them to the support mailing list.

Tim Abell