QTopia 4.3.3 doesn't suspend at first

Maciej Delmanowski harnir at harnir.net
Tue Sep 9 11:24:02 CEST 2008

On Sep 09, Jean-Eric Cuendet wrote:
> I installed the last image from Lorn of QTopia 4.3.3
> I have a problem: when I start it, it seems like if QTopia thinks the FR is
> powered by USB, so it doesn't go to sleep after 30 seconds.
> If I plug it to USB, it then detects the cable (the screen brightness is
> higher).

I've noticed that too. Also, when I tested suspend for a few seconds and
pressed Power it turned back on, but when I left it in suspend for about 2-3
minutes, FreeRunner didn't want to turn back on, I had to pull out the
battery, put it back again. Then it started, booted 2007.2 (as default) and
after like 3 seconds turned off again. I had to plug the USB cable in FR to
make it boot normally.

Usually my FR reports that battery is almost dead (on 2007.2) when it has like
~87% capacity left (indicator goes red), but after a while, or a reboot it
reads the battery correctly again. Any idea why is that happening?

harnir