local-openmoko-spain at projects.openmoko.org up and running :)

David Samblas dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:52:19 CEST 2008

Thanks to Michael Siloh,
I can proudly annouce the opening of the spanish openmoko list,
http://lists.projects.openmoko.org/mailman/listinfo/local-openmoko-spain

This intended to help the spanish non-english skilled users to help and
be helped by the Openmoko community, the spanish skilled-enough users
will act as bridge between international and local group
Any english spanish-skilled are welcome  :), even anyone
anything-skilled are welcome too :)

So to avoid any flamewar, the idea is to make the community grow not to
split it. So I encorage anyone to do the same for his localgroup.

we also have an nabble interface

http://n2.nabble.com/Openmoko-spanish-community-list-f1077272.html

meanwhile has not been published in the new list ,you can look at the
old messages in google groups list at

http://groups.google.es/group/openmoko-spain

Best Regards and thanks  again Michael for all the efford  and to no
"smash the BT fly" (any one asking himself what a BT fly is please send
a private mail directly to me :) )