Glad to see Gentoo-openmoko distro

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Tue Sep 9 15:51:14 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 01:00:36PM +0100, Al Johnson wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 September 2008, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> > I hope you guys don't mind killing your phone or uSD's memory sooner
> > than everyone else :)
>
> Why? Are you making some unwarranted assumptions about using Gentoo on
> embedded systems?

No unwarranted assumption, the only argument you could throw back at me is
an argument against using Gentoo instead of any .deb or .rpm based
distribution ;)

Please, no distro-war, you're free to kill your flash devices sooner ;)

Rui

--
Or not.
Today is Boomtime, the 33rd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?