Glad to see Gentoo-openmoko distro

David Samblas dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 17:28:25 CEST 2008

You can allways use compiled package and avoid to compile anything on
gentoo,, and due we all use almos the same machine is no sense to compile
over and over again, only if you find that a packges is not already
compliled you can do it your self and the share with the rest to avoid it.

Regards

David Samblas