USB host successes

Maciej Delmanowski harnir at harnir.net
Tue Sep 9 18:23:43 CEST 2008

On Aug 25, Joel Newkirk wrote:
> probably still useful - the question is really whether the Freerunner can
> power a hub and two adapters)

I've thought about different idea - can FreeRunner be powered from USB power
adaper connected to the USB hub? Like this:

      Power plug

       USB Hub---Ethernet, thumb drive, other devices

     FreeRunner

That would probably solved power requirements... But it's still 220V (or 110V)
attached indirectly to the USB network, is it safe ('cause I have no idea...)?
For example, can I connect another computer through USB or Ethernet card with
that configuration?

harnir