alarm clock

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Tue Sep 9 19:56:16 CEST 2008

Hi,

just upgraded my openmoko to todays updates, and hooray: alarm now
wakes from suspend and sounds the alert ... almost that is:
It seems to be "off" in time (delayed) by the amount of time you specify
in the "blank screen" option, and each time you change that option, the
new time gets added to the delay.
So first I got 1 minute off, then I started testing and playing with
the blank/suspend and alarm times.
All of the sudden it was 2 minutes off, untill I set my blank time to
30s and no suspend time. And there it was: 2m30s off.
Again I changed my blank time, this time to 1 minute. Now the delay is
2m40s ... weird .... maybe it is delayed an extra 10 seconds every time
you reset the alarm to a new time?

Anybody else did some testing?

Franky