Get spare parts in NYC (batteries)

Andy Selby andyfrommk at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 9 23:15:52 CEST 2008

> I'll be in New York beginning of October and would like to purchase 2 spare
> batteries for my FR - any hints on where I could get them? Is there a local
> distributor or buyers group with active orders, by any chance?

I've bought one of these for my neo1973
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BL-6C-Battery-for-Nokia-2126i-6015i-6016i-E70-N-Gage-QD_W0QQitemZ350094841757QQihZ022QQcategoryZ20365QQcmdZViewItem
battery charge is reported accurately in Qtopia, although it wont
charge over USB

To charge it get one of these
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Battery-Charger-fit-Nokia-BL-4C-BL-5B-BL-5C-BL-6C-6080_W0QQitemZ220276820282QQihZ012QQcategoryZ20336QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
same shop thus combining postage.

Yeah, I'd like an official FIC battery but if they don't sell them,
singly, for a reasonable price I'll go elsewhere.
The neo1973's came with headphones and a pouch so I don't need them.