Glad to see Gentoo-openmoko distro

Previdi Roberto previdi.roberto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 00:05:15 CEST 2008

I was thinking to the same thing, but why don't let the neo's cpu
collaborate? maybe with lower priority... i was thinking to mount the
/usr/portage and /var/portage (where all the compiling take place) as
network disk with nfs or something, and setting up distcc to compile first
on the desktop and with less priority on the neo... could work, and you
could have a complete system just by mounting a couple of netdisks..