FDOM (FAT and Dirty Openmoko) Distribution ready to download

Charles Pax charles.pax at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 02:36:28 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 8:13 PM, David Samblas <dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com
> wrote:

> > When I hit the power button the screen faded out (suspend?), but I
> > can't get it to come back on. I was running TangoGPS at the time.
> > Anyone have a hint?
> seems to be a kernel bug waiting to be fixed
> http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1884
> Remember that FSOM is basically an 2008.08-update
> Regards

Thanks. I'm glad to see it's in the works.

This is such a killer image. My brother and I just got my Freerunner on
Friday and after testing a bunch of images over the weekend we were a little
disappointed that we couldn't test all the cool features. I'm just
absolutely thrilled this image exists. Many thanks to everyone out there who
contributed to this software.

-Charles