FDOM (FAT and Dirty Openmoko) Distribution ready to download

madis.listak at mail.ee madis.listak at mail.ee
Wed Sep 10 10:55:26 CEST 2008

So I did some more testing...
I borrowed the SIM card from my friend, and registering works, I made test
call.
Then I shut down my moko, inserted my own card back, booted and
still I am not able to register. Signal power is very good with
my old Nokia phone, network is up, there is no problems at all
with nokia.
The second problem is that my moko remembers my friends phone numbers now...