OPKG building and repository

Jean-Eric Cuendet ml.jecuendet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:00:43 CEST 2008

Hi Rod,
Thanks for your remarks and suggestions.
This is a WIP of 2 days now....
So of course, everything is to be discussed and cleaned-up.

In fact, what I would like to provide, is a way to make packaging easier for
everyone who would like to package apps for OM.
I'm thinking of rotate, accelges, numptyphysics, duke, ...
There are packages available, but they are spread everywhere, not
maintained, etc...

If you say that adding packages to OE directly is easy, that's all we need
in fact.
So, please, give me a pointer of how to begin, where the feeds are, etc...
I'll try to package rotate first.

Thanks.
-jec