manual GPRS connection - impossible due to missing /etc/init.d/gsmd?!

steffen.linux at gmx.de steffen.linux at gmx.de
Wed Sep 10 17:17:32 CEST 2008

for multiplexing I've to disable the SIM questioning...thats a big secure risk...and it's not possible for me (no second handy and with the neo it's not possible)

and if it is only for OM2007 stack, why is there no note in the wiki?

thans for the qpe information.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------