Customized layout for illume keyboard

Thomas B. tommy.b at gmx.net
Thu Sep 11 02:17:32 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 12:40:18AM +0100, Thomas White wrote:
> "Thomas B." <tommy.b at gmx.net> wrote:
> > I customized the layout of the illume "Numbers" keyboard a bit, and
> > thought I'd share the result with the community.
>
> EXACTLY what I was looking for (and was about to have a go at creating
> myself). Many thanks!

Glad that I could help!

Regards,
Thomas

PS: I forgot to provide uninstallation instructions: In the case you or
anyone trying this eventually finds that they don't like the layouts,
getting rid of them is as easy as "rm -rf ~/.e/e/keyboards; killall -HUP
enlightenment" (provided that you don't have your own custom layouts in
there). Illume will then reload the default layouts from
/usr/lib/enlightenment/modules/illume/keyboards.