Alpha 2 Release of Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

Paul V. Borza paul at accelsense.org
Thu Sep 11 08:03:33 CEST 2008

I know you did, Trevino, and I'm really sorry I didn't had time to took into
it.Right now I'm not focusing on the gestures project, because I've got
something else to finish.
But don't worry, I've bought the necessary hardware for accelsense.org in
order to start working again later this month, and I'll take care of the
start-up problem as it's important.

Paul

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 2:26 AM, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)"
<mail at 3v1n0.net>wrote:

> Paul V. Borza wrote:
> > Haven't figured out that yet;
> > update-rc.d gesl defaults 80 will start the daemon, but it won't work as
> > it will start it before X.
> >
> > I've tried putting it inside xinitrc, but that didn't work either for
> > me. I was probably doing something wrong.
> > Maybe someone else can help to figure this problem once and for all?
>
> I wrote a things you could try some weeks ago in your blog [1], but I
> don't know if they work (I've tested them just via SSH and they work).
> The only thing come up in my mind was that of dbus-launch the process
> from an /etc/X11/Xsession.d entry.
>
> Bye!
>

> [1] http://tinyurl.com/6l9ou7
>
> --