distro nightmares ... can fdom help?

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Thu Sep 11 20:20:45 CEST 2008

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 03:35:51 +1000
Dale Maggee <antisol at internode.on.net> wrote:

> My point though was more about the tone of your message. I also am
> not a linux developer, and I also was expecting the software to be in
> a much more functional state. I also was expecting a usable phone,
> which in my mind includes reliable suspend and resume functionality,
> but bringing negativity is not constructive and only serves to
> alienate the people who will be solving these problems for you.

hmm .. maybe the tone of my original message was a bit off ... but
after the x-th test I got tired of rebooting, testing, waiting for an
alarm etc ... so I hereyby officialy appologize for the bad vibes I've
send out.
Now for the suspend/resume: here this has always worked fine, so can
you tell me what doesn't work there? Maybe I can check/test that as
well.

Franky