Qtopia-core look consistency

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 09:32:20 CEST 2008

My applications has different looks on pc/qt4, on qvfb/i686fb, and on the
Freerunner with official qtopia.
The last has a lot of problems on a QGraphicsScene/QGraphicsView, broken
painterpaths, no rounded edges, no antialiasing, weird fonts, bad collision
detection and so on.
I'd like to know the exact src tarball used to build qtopia for the
Freerunner and the configure command line, hoping that using it to build my
SDK will give me the same results. Actually, infact, i'm trying to debug on
the device directly (as only there i have problems!), but it's a real pain!
I was not able to have a qemu-1973 with qtopia too.

Regards

    Nicola