using openocd

andi andi.platschek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 12:35:07 CEST 2008

Lynn Nguyen wrote:
> Does the cable fit completely into your neo? Because my cable doesn't
> go straight in. Is there a technique to make it fit? Did you have any
> problems making it fit? Because I think my problem is that my cable
> doesn't go all the way in.

When you look at the contacts on the cable, you can see that there are
two rows, so you have to plug the cable pretty deep into the connector.
(I think I had only the first row in at the beginning...)  On the
connector you can see how far you have to push the cable into the
connector.
There is no special technique. Just push it in.

andi