DFUScript v0.1 - Script to help flashing

Shawn Thompson mokowatch at projektenterprises.com
Sat Sep 13 04:02:21 CEST 2008

Community,
    I got a little bored today and somewhat inspired to write a script
to help those flashing their freerunner or 1973 often. dfu-utils has to
have a -d argument if you have multiple DFU capable devices on your
computer. I got tired of typing out the -d and hex code or copy and
paste so I wrote a nifty script that does that part of it for you.

    To use this script just login to your linux-machine as root and make
sure that dfu-utils is in your path, if not go ahead and edit the PATH=
line by appending :/path/to/your/script/folder to the end of that line.

    Example usage:
       ./dfuscript.sh fr kernel uImage-something.image.bin

    Please note this does NOT check to see if you are using a valid
.image.bin, .bin, or .jffs2 so make sure that all file names are correct
before pressing enter. The script will be on GForge soon but for now the
script is available at http://projektenterprises.com/openmoko/dfuscript.sh

-Shawn "prjktdtnt" Thompson