Wiki outdated ? was Re: Problems building ASU image

Didier "Ptitjes" ptitjes at free.fr
Sat Sep 13 09:09:17 CEST 2008

Believe me or not: A fresh new Makefile in a correct ~moko home.

$ make setup
$ make setup-machine-freerunner

Edit build/conf/local.conf

MACHINE = "x86"
DISTRO = "openmoko"
BUILD_ARCH = "i686"
INHERIT += " devshell"
TARGET_FPU = ""

$ make image

does the unable to open local.conf error.

Add INHERIT += " rm_work" and this will work. As I don't yet understand
all of the toolchain and building process, I can't explain why!

I can't show now as I added the INHERIT += " rm_work" and I'm building
an image.

Best regards, Didier.