FDOM updated

David Samblas dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 19:02:43 CEST 2008

El sáb, 13-09-2008 a las 09:04 -0700, Michael Shiloh escribió:
> David Samblas wrote:
>
> > Added Pidgin, and Remoko and something else :)
>

> Pidgin! Woohoo!
>
> This is rapidly becoming my favorite image. Keep up the good work!
>
> What are you considering adding next? Do you already have a SIP app?
Concret sugestions please :)
But until I was able to add submenus(I will try some dirty trick with a
pygtk app, any better solution as an already done one will be
apreciated) I will freeze to  adding apps , I know I can drag up and
down but I prefer to see all my options at once in the main screen, so
any clue of how to remove the botom bar will be apreciated, I will
include de installer (assasin) as another app when submenu is enabled.

I'm inmersed on another bit time consumming tasks so maybe on week or so
there will be no other uploadings of new images but I will try to add
all the good Ideas I have been reciving (search contact bar here we
go :) )

a big hug to you, and to you all :)