Who has multiple devices?

Dale Maggee antisol at internode.on.net
Mon Sep 15 08:44:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

as per the 'DFUScript' thread, I've made a change to my flashing /
backup utility to enable support for more than one attached DFU-capable
device, but I'm interested to know what happens if you have more than
one of the same device attached and booted into NAND/NOR.

So, if you have more than one freerunner or more than one Neo1973, could
I please ask you to boot them both/all into NAND/NOR, run "dfu-util -l",
and post the output here for me, along with what you had attached (i.e
two freerunners, two 1973's, etc)? this would be a great help.

thanks!

-Dale