Qtopia opkg sources

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 09:58:56 CEST 2008

On Sunday 14 September 2008, Alexander Frøyseth wrote:
> Hello
> I use Qtopia 4.3.3 snapshot (it is stable and fast), but for about a
> week ago the sources to opkg was "removed", or buildhost.openmoko.org
> was removed.
> Does anyone know where the Qtopia sources are?

The move from buildhost.openmoko.org to downloads.openmoko.org was announced
on this list and has been mentioned many times since. AFAIK this never held
the source for Qtopia 4.3.3 though - that has always come from trolltech,
although the latest SDK for openmoko seems to be 4.3.2 there:

http://qtopia.net/modules/devices/openmoko.php