Who has multiple devices?

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 10:17:09 CEST 2008

On Monday 15 September 2008, Dale Maggee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as per the 'DFUScript' thread, I've made a change to my flashing /
> backup utility to enable support for more than one attached DFU-capable
> device, but I'm interested to know what happens if you have more than
> one of the same device attached and booted into NAND/NOR.
>
> So, if you have more than one freerunner or more than one Neo1973, could
> I please ask you to boot them both/all into NAND/NOR, run "dfu-util -l",
> and post the output here for me, along with what you had attached (i.e
> two freerunners, two 1973's, etc)? this would be a great help.

Two freerunners in NOR connected directly to the host:

# dfu-util -l
dfu-util - (C) 2007 by OpenMoko Inc.
This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

Found Runtime: [0x1d50:0x5119] devnum=4, cfg=0, intf=2, alt=0, name="USB
Device Firmware Upgrade"
Found Runtime: [0x1d50:0x5119] devnum=3, cfg=0, intf=2, alt=0, name="USB
Device Firmware Upgrade"