micro-sd amazon.de

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Mon Sep 15 11:09:24 CEST 2008

Thats exactly the one i bought for 28€ about three weeks ago. Even the
reseller (memoryworld) is the same. I use this card for debian without
any problems and no curruptions so far (with suspend fixes).
The speed with a vista-pc when using the delivered tiny card-reader was
~16MB/s writing and 19MB/s reading for me.

Ciao,
     Rainer