MonoMakefile: how to build navit-svn instead of navit-0.0.4 ?

Harald Koenig koenig at tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Sep 15 15:15:44 CEST 2008

On Sep 13, Nicola Mfb wrote:

> I finally got bitbake to compile navit_cvs editing
> openembedded/packages/navit/navit_cvs.bb and commenting the line
> DEFAULT_PREFERENCE = "-1" as it seems a way to block a bb recipie ala gentoo
> package.mask.

I tried to comment out DEFAULT_PREFERNCE before (it looked so obvious
without knowing details;) but this alone did not help.

only after removing "navit_0.0.4.bb" I was able to build "build-package-navit"
which then used the svn sources (still not understanding all the details
of this issues -- but I don't care as I only want to build navit...).

thanks for your help!!

Harald
--
"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\