community written community update

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Mon Sep 15 22:49:49 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Minh Ha Duong <haduong at centre-cired.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We all love Community Updates, but that's a huge endeavour for one person to
> tackle. So let us try a little social experiment here: community written
> community update. I just posted an outlined list of bullet points at:

Great, cool to see that the community is given respect this way! And
Minh, don't be too disappointed if it doesn't work.. It can take a
long time and careful guidance to build a community that actually
starts supporting itself..

I had a look at the site, it's great to see that you've already added
that much stuff there. I too hope that the community - either the
people who have done something or the rest who have been enjoying the
work of others add the news there - and please, if possible, try to
add a link pointing to a page where people can get more information
about it. What FDOM, where's the patch for thisandthis bug and so on.