Mockup or what else?

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Tue Sep 16 00:16:49 CEST 2008

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:13:39 +0200 Bumbl <bumbl3x3 at gmail.com> babbled:

> http://www.rasterman.com/files/illume-new-01.png
> http://www.rasterman.com/files/illume-new-02.png
> http://www.rasterman.com/files/illume-new-03.png
>

> Are these mockups or where can I obtain this theme.
>
> It looks amazingly good.

i don't do mockups... :) they pollute! :) it's real. ignore the clock and its
background - that's just a test app i wrote (called Ello). i'm in the middle of
doing illume extensions to e17's nw default theme. it's also part of having
added "scalability" (you know the buzzword everyone raves about with svg) to
edje - but it can selectively scale, not just force scaling on all things, thus
maintaining a pixel-perfect look for the little details and textures, but
scaling the important bits.

nothing available yet - sitting on my local disk. i have a bizarre bug to fix
and i do not know what the cause is yet (sunk many hours on the weekend into
digging into it) before i can move on. it's a bit of a showstopper.

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster at rasterman.com