Duke Nukem 3D on Openmoko Neo

Charles-Henri Gros charles-henri.gros+openmoko at m4x.org
Tue Sep 16 02:22:39 CEST 2008

Steve Mosher wrote:
> I encourage you to make these changes, marco. It will show people how
> the contribution of one creative person can be modified by another.

I actually made some of those changes. My version is much more playable,
but it cannot be calibrated at this point (although it would be a very
easy change to allow calibration based on the initial position)

As for buttons on the screen, it's not possible to have them work
reliably, at least with the version of xglamo I'm using:
https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1244#comment:41

I tried to allow using the screen to navigate through menus but this bug
prevents it :(

--
Charles-Henri