FSO milestone3 my view (ON gta01)

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Sep 16 04:44:10 CEST 2008

> Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
>> When I used FSO for the first time, to workaround this, I simply
>> hardcoded my contacts in the zhone python files. It works well, also if
>> it's not so dynamic :P
>>

> great Idea! my contacts don't change often, so that would work as an
> interim method! :D
>
> any chance you could tell me what file(s) I need to modify, and how to
> modify it (i.e example code, I don't [yet] speak python)?

I'm not using Zhone since some weeks, however I simply edited the file
in /usr/bin/zhone (so hold updates! :P) adding my phonebook as shown in
the file comments.
An example is written in the git zhone file [1] too at line 742.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/6r85q9

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/