Google Android

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Tue Sep 16 11:52:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

AFAIK, Java is the "de-facto" standard programming language for the
Android SDK. What is or not Free Software isn't yet known (again AFAIK)
although it was rumoured to be about 20% non-free.

But what wouldn't be Free Software? Drivers? User land applications?

Low level important stuff?

Who knows.

I'm hoping it's important stuff is Free Software, so we may have yet
another software stack for the OpenMoko, shedding away toe proprietary
crapware :)

Rui