FSO/ASU not registering on the Australian Vodafone GSM network

Sarton O'Brien roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Wed Sep 17 06:07:38 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 17 September 2008 13:56:26 W.Kenworthy wrote:
> As I stated initially, the sim works fine on 2007.2 - its only on
> FSO/FDOM/2008.8 where I am having the problem.  I have tried another,
> few month old vodafone sim with the same results as my many years old
> one (under FDOM)

You seemed to have missed my point completely, unless you can be sure that
everything other than 2007 is driving the hardware exactly the same. I'd still
recommend a provider other than vodafone for testing.

> Please dont bottom post unless willing to trim the mail - I waste such a
> lot of time scrolling its really frustrating - to the point I often
> never read bottom posters.

It's not about your convenience as it is to be able to see the final email in
an archive and derive the entire conversation.

If you mean 'trim irrelevant information' than I will agree with you.

Trying to enforce your own conventions to merely make a point won't fly.

Sarton