Qtopia and VOIP

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Wed Sep 17 09:02:57 CEST 2008

Al Johnson wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 September 2008, Nicola Mfb wrote:
>> openmoko at asyring.homeip.net> wrote:
>> What a pity!, it would be nice to have gsm/voip dialer integrated in the
>> same application.
>> Thanks Alex for the information, src/html tree should be cleaned :)
>> Are there other voip clients suitable for the freerunner? (for x11 too?)
>
> I've used the CLI version of linphone, but the GUI should be small enough to
> fit in 480x640 too.

Well, the 2.1.1 version of linphone works quite well (after editing a
little the code) [1], however the problem is another: we miss the alsa
states needed to use the phone speaker as default output device and the
microphone as a capture device.
This night I've played a lot with this software but I wasn't able to use
it as a standard phone... :|

[1] http://3v1n0.tuxfamily.org/openmoko/linphone-VoIP-SIP-call.png

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux