Sending SMS: python

Luca lucafbb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 11:23:41 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 4:47 AM, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)"
<mail at 3v1n0.net> wrote:
> Marcel wrote:
>> Am Wednesday 17 September 2008 21:45:16 schrieb Luca:
>> I don't know about frameworkd on ASU, but you could simply flashing the FSO
>> image.
>
> It should be possible using gsm0710muxd as at interface in qtopia. Isn't
> it? Some weeks ago I got something like that...

I downloaded the gsm0170muxd package and daemon before begin this
discussion, but I'm not able to find documentation about it... How to
use?
I fear its a very-low-level interface, not simple as the old gsmd (and
again: how to use it?!)

--
-- luca