Idea for Openmoko application: Tide updates

Denis Galvão denisgalvao at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 14:52:48 CEST 2008

On 18/09/2008, at 01:56, Adam Bogacki wrote:
> I like the concept and would like to volunteer to test a prototype in
> New Zealand conditions.

For sure Adam.

Like Michael said, we should start something in the wiki.

I was looking for something similar and found this:
http://www.sonimtech.com/

This is what Im looking for, at least as a water proof case.

Is this possible to use the actual GTA_02 hardware version to do:
- Compass ?
- Altimeter ?

How should be the best way to have this information on the phone?
Using an external hardware module?

Cheers,
--
Denis