Idea for Openmoko application: Tide updates

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at harris.com
Thu Sep 18 16:51:43 CEST 2008

It would be a pretty straight forward project to make a ez-usb key with a magnetometer and pressure sensor.

But maybe it's easier to flywire inside case as I think these chips would be pretty tiny.

Of course, it would be super cool to productize a ez-usb project and make it a full sensor add on kit, with gyro, temp, 3d magnetometer, and air pressure.  Make a package that fits flush with the moko frame.

Air pressure sensor:

http://www.vti.fi/en/products/pressure-sensors/