What packages have cu and socat?

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Fri Sep 19 07:43:37 CEST 2008

Erin Yueh wrote:
> Rod Whitby wrote:
>> Erin Yueh wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> i use OE to build package and i upload socat package here. You may try
>>> it on.
>>>
>>> http://cs1.cs.nyu.edu/~wcy203/socat_1.3.2.1-r1_armv4t.opk
>> Since you work at Openmoko, why didn't you just add socat to the
>> task-openmoko-feed bitbake recipe, and then re-run the openmoko
>> autobuilder to update the feed?
>>
>> Why would someone with an @openmoko.com address be putting pre-built
>> packages anywhere other than in the official openmoko feeds?
>>
>> -- Rod
> mmh..... yeah, we do have this recipe in OE, but i don't have this
> permission to add it to repository. I would cc this email to our distro
> team.

Julian,

Does Openmoko build the 'task-openmoko-feed' recipe and publish that to
the official feeds?

Who should community members contact if they have a recipe which already
builds fine from the org.openmoko.dev git repository, and they just want
that package added to task-openmoko-feed so that it automatically
appears in the official feeds?

-- Rod