GPRS OpenMoko for ATT/Cingular

yochaigal yochaigal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 17:41:46 CEST 2008

I used the same settings and edited the files above, and made sure the
service was running but no such luck...
sorry but can you tell me EXACTLY what you did (not in details, just
something like first I downloaded these necessary files, then I installed
the service, then I configured the pap files, etc?)

thanks!