2008.9 Basic questions

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sat Sep 20 13:25:55 CEST 2008

When i ordered the phone the reseller said on the website that the phone
isn't useable for daily use and is only for enthusiasts. And this
information was everywhere in the net even at july when i ordered my
phone. So don't say you didn't noticed this when you ordered your phone.
Or did you just click-buy without researching anything about the things
you want to buy? ;)

Ciao,
     Rainer