About OpenMoko Rotate

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Sat Sep 20 16:12:22 CEST 2008

I haven't looked at the code yet, but my instinctive approach would be
to calculate the direction of the "down" vector (constant 9.8m/s2
acceleration) and then compare that to the phone's "down" direction. It
is the difference between these two vectors that I am referring to. Even
if the error is great, surely it is not superior to 45 degrees (a
quarter turn)?
Is this not the way it is done?