The wifi antenna

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 12:30:09 CEST 2008

You really shouldn't be attempting any tests whilst holding any wifi
gear right next to other bits of kit. It's like getting two people to
scream in each other's ears and wondering why they didn't report a
good experiance. I'd re-run the tests from a different room to the one
the access point is in and seeing what happens then.

Joseph