[debian at fr] missing LAN tools

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sun Sep 21 20:08:58 CEST 2008

In my debian installation were no ping, traceroute and nslookup
preinstalled. Everything needs to be installed after installation like
many other nice things.
I would suggest that you take a look at your resolv.conf because it
seems that your name resolving doesn't work.
Try adding a working dns and test it again.

Ciao,
     Rainer