DeadAccelerometers?

Dima Kogan dkogan at cds.caltech.edu
Mon Sep 22 05:28:22 CEST 2008

As Andy said in another post, there are some kernel patches coming to
fix this. I have much better luck after I apply this patch:

http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/gitweb?p=kernel.git;a=commit;h=c0a2797d7ba8f6e07187794ccd2664ca3209b613

This isn't in the stable kernel tree yet, so Andy's still working on it
presumably, but if you want something NOW, this may fix your woes.