[debian at fr] missing LAN tools

Christian Weßel wesselch at gmx.net
Mon Sep 22 08:00:44 CEST 2008

But how can I install the network tools, if I don't get contact to a
repository?

I checked the resolv.conf

> debian-gta02:~# cat /etc/resolv.conf
> nameserver 212.6.108.140

It is the same as before. And it is a valid DNS server.

Without network tools I am not able to check my FR network and therefore i can't install any further SW.

christian

--

mfg/br, christian weßel

Flurstraße 14