python-pyqt -- building against Qtopia in 2008.8

Kelvie Wong kelvie at ieee.org
Mon Sep 22 09:58:17 CEST 2008

Hello Erin,

On Thursday, September 18, 2008 03:50:36 Erin Yueh wrote:
> also, i will discuss with Holger to see whether we can change Qt lib to
> '/usr/lib', instead of '/opt/Qtopia/lib'.

That's great; though it doesn't solve the problem of actually building against
Qtopia using OE -- it will have to go in the staging area for that to happen
(and perhaps there needs to be a bbclass for it?)

There are also issues with QMessageBox's using the X11 version of Qt, do you
see this as well?  I can't seem to get a modal QMessageBox to show up (via the
static functions similar to QMessageBox::warning())

Regards,
--
Kelvie Wong