Bad Magic Number while booting from SD card with new uImage!

Alex Oberhauser oberhauseralex at networld.to
Mon Sep 22 17:06:47 CEST 2008

> It'll be nice to be able to debug it because in our city we have only
> similar cards and otherwise we have to import specially from other
> places.
>
> So where do we start? Tomorrow, I will repartition my SD card to check
> once more if it works and in the meanwhile wait for your instructions.

I have repartition the card more than once and always the same problem. At the
moment I try the debug board to become more information about the kernel panic
at the beginning of the boot sequence. Maybe then I have more a clue where to
look.

I will report if I have more informations.

Happy bug finding and fixing.

Alex