2008.9 GPS

Matthew Lane malane at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 22 21:35:42 CEST 2008

I have gotten a fix in the past with 2007.2 and no uSD card inserted.
This was possible with both tangogps and openmoko-gps-ui.

I do have the latest 2008.9 kernel and rootfs.  I have tried both with
and without a uSD and have been unable to obtain a fix.  I'll try
getting a fix with the openmoko-gps-ui sometime this week, but Locations
is unable to do so.

Matthew Lane