[2008.9] keyboard && PIN

Andreas Fischer cyberfrag at gmx.net
Tue Sep 23 12:28:58 CEST 2008

Hi Matthias,

I think on the default keyboard, a swipe to the right will put the
numbers on top and a swipe to the left will delete numbers. However, you
may be more happy with a different keyboard - see
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Keyboard_Debate

I'd recommend the keyboard that comes with illume-config (Rasters
keyboard, I think). There is a mod available somewhere on this list that
will ease entering numbers without a stylus.

HTH,
Andreas Fischer