Concept arts. Interface - how I would like it to see.

Bastian Muck bastian.muck at gmx.de
Wed Sep 24 00:48:22 CEST 2008

I think it looks great.
Perhaps the name of the quickstartapps could be added and another,
more speaking symbol for the complete app-list  could be used. And  i
wonder, where the active  apps can be seem  (exept the tray icons).
Perhaps on the right side the list could be slided to the center (as
the  app-list seems to do from left).

But all in all, it seems to be a good idea.

Greetings Bastian