[debian] Sephora 0.1 - Suggestions needed

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:43:26 CEST 2008

Hire wrote:
> WOW very nice :D
>
> Do you can use a distro like damn small linux, installa a minimal xfce with
> this interface and put into the NAND instead Microsd?

ehh... I think that to do this the distro that you use must to be ported
to armel4 platform. Until now only debian I know is officially supported
to this architecture.

I am using DEBIAN (installed with the procedure present in this ML),
disabling Zhone autostart, and launching xfce-panel. I seem to be good
enought.

Best regards
Michele Renda